Thursday, March 11, 2010

You know what's cool?

Well, a lot of things are cool. But the coolest thing that has happened in recent times is that people whom I know who wouldn't normally excercise or eat healthy are starting to do it.

This is my version of paying it forward. I stated in a past blog that the biggest loser was the motivator to get me going...but, actually, it was my wife who first put the seed in my head. She always ate healthy and I didn't. It was her belief in what she was doing that inspired me and pushed me to be a little more healthy.

Last night, my dad and sister joined my gym. They both have their own goals and reasons for being there. But I LOVE the fact that they are there! I LOVE that I may have had something to do with them being there, and I LOVE that, along with my wife, my other sister, her husband, my sister-in-law and brother-in-law, we are building a strong support system of health and well-being.

I soon hope to have everyone be inspired by someone or something to plant that same seed so they can get on their way to reach their goal!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment